Five Leading Accommodation Industry Events Link Up for Megameet 2015
HotelsWorld Australia New Zealand, Hotels Investment World and Boutique & Lifestyle Hotels World are partnering events at Megameet 2015, an all-industry suite of five consecutive events held in Sydney over a three day period from 27 to 29 July 2015 for CEO’s and other senior industry executives, investors, developers, lenders, suppliers and professionals in Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Together, the partnering events at Megameet 2015 will provide attendees with deep and broad insight into the state of the accommodation industry and where it is heading, whilst also providing an unprecedented networking opportunity. Megameet 2015 participating events will be focussed on opportunities in the accommodation industry, including the ideas, issues and people likely to be involved in the continued growth of the industry.
Topics covered will range from finance and investment, through to development, ownership, technology, management and operational issues. Industry excellence will be recognised through the announcement of a series of awards, and attention will also be directed towards potential future industry leaders. The shared event goals are insight, ideas and networking and the five events comprising Megameet 2015 will deliver on those goals as no other events in the region, can.
Megameet 2015 comprises:
- Hotels World Australia New Zealand – the pre-eminent annual event for CEO’s and other industry leaders, with the highest level of decision-maker participation and support for any event in the region;
- Hotels Investment World – an event designed for accommodation industry owners, investors, developers, operators, and lenders to provide insight into the world of hotel investment and capital in Australia & New Zealand;
- Boutique & Lifestyle Hotels World – a first ever event for the region, designed to explore one of the industry’s fastest growing sectors;
- Ted’s Technology Summit – the region’s leading technology event for industry leaders, as created by industry IT guru, Ted Horner; and
- Tourism Accommodation Australia (NSW) Awards for Excellence 2015 - the most prestigious awards in the hospitality industry, honoring the achievement of excellence in accommodation, dining, entertainment, marketing, training, community service and talented employees;
Megameet 2015 will enable executives to efficiently plan their participation in leading industry events, by enabling them to choose those events most relevant to their interests, whilst also being able to meet up with peers and colleagues from other Megameet 2015 events in the same city, during the same week
For further information about Megameet 2015 contact John Smith at Horwath HTL Australia on (+61) 418 447 222 or email email@example.com
For information on individual Megameet 2015 events click on the relevant icon below or contact
- For HotelsWorld Australia New Zealand, Hotels Investment World and Boutique & Lifestyle Hotels World call John Smith on (+61) 418 447 222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Ted’s Technology Summit
Ted Horner on (+61) 2 9876 8119 email@example.com
- For TAA Awards for Excellence 2015:
Elaine Robertson on (+61 2) 8218 1847 firstname.lastname@example.org